HCB Youth Hunt Program
Hill Country Bowhunters primary objective is to raise funds to send local youth on annual hunts.
In years past we have sent kids on hog hunts, exotic hunts (fallow, sika, etc.) and bow-fishing trips.
Get signed up!
To enroll your child in the Youth Hunt Program, please fill out the form to the right.
Membership will need to be verified. If you are signing your child(ren) up for the Youth Hunt Program but have not yet become a member, please continue to the Membership page next.
Note: If you are enrolling late in the year, please contact us to make sure there are enough service opportunities left for your child(ren) to earn their hunts. Enrollment after July will be for the next calendar year.
Note: A parent must be present with the child at all events, including but not limited to set-ups, tear-downs, tournaments, and hunts. Drop-offs are not permitted for safety and liability reasons.
*We need valid parental contact information to keep you up to date on service opportunities and hunt dates, etc.
- Any youth that will be hunting with a bow (not required), must be able to pull the minimum 40# draw weight as stated in Texas law. Some ranches will require a gun be used to minimize the risk of losing the animal.
- Any youth hunting Game Animal must use a center-fire cartridge,unless other wise stated in Texas law.
- Any rules established by a Ranch Sponsor must be followed at all times.
- HCB will only cover the cost of the first animal. If one is hit but not recovered, we will not pay for a second animal.
- HCB will determine the type of animal to be hunted based on our arrangements with the ranch. If a different animal is desired, it is the parent's responsibility to pay the difference in price and make arrangements with the ranch. HCB will only pay the price of the predetermined animal(s).